Saturday, December 12, 2009

Curing Low Pulse Rate Rate My Pokemon Diamond / Pearl / Platinum Team Out Of 10?

Rate my Pokemon Diamond / Pearl / Platinum team out of 10? - curing low pulse rate

Rate, with a detailed review, opinion or a comment about my team. I do not use a legend. The constructive response that will be taken more seriously, the best answer. The password will not be a total of more than say nothing, then the answer "." I want every Pokemon 10 rated, and the team in general. Answers are not dirctly of Koffing and other Pokémon website copy. I will not change the pokemon for suggestions. I need the perspective of someone from my team.

Steelix (Rock Head) LVL 100
@ Leftovers Careful
EV: Max HP and Max Def SPCL
Gyro Ball (unless it is speed, the more power they have)
Stone Edge, Thunder Fang or Stealth Rock? I'll give you the choice.
Earthquakes
Curse (dynamics of attack and definition and a lower speed)

Dusknoir (print) 100 lats
Adamant @ Leftovers
EV: Attack Max and Max HP
Shadow Sneak
Thunder Punch
Will-O-Wisp
Pain Split

Kingdra (Swift Swim) 100 lats
Modest @ Wet Rock
EV: Max Speed and Max SpAtk
Hydro-pump
Ice Beam
Dragon Press
Rain dance

Houndoom (Flash Fire) 100 lats
@ Focus Sash Modest
EV: Max Speed and Max SpAtk
Flamethrower
Dark Pulse
Hidden Power (Electric)
Nasty Plot

Salamence (bullying) 100 Ls
@ Focus Sash Adamant
EV: Max Speed and Max Attack
Dragon Claw
Fire Fang
Earthquakes
Dragon dance

Roserade (Natural Cure) 100 lats
Shy @ Black Sludge
EV: High Speed SpAtk
Energy Ball
Sludge Bomb
Sleep Powder
Shadow Ball

To you the choice Steelix. Tell me the step to choose should.
Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment