Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Itchy Rash After Waxing Maddeningly Itchy And Ugly Rash On Legs After Shaving? Desperate For Help?

Maddeningly itchy and ugly rash on legs after shaving? Desperate for help? - itchy rash after waxing

Sometimes, after waxing, and all hair removal creams / gels. The skin of the legs is ridiculously sensitive.

What can I do? I am so frustrated. I see all my friends with one, beautiful legs in the summer fresh clothes - and I think its so unfair, my legs are covered with wounds of the past eruptions. I can deal with the scars or the use of bio-oil, so they disappear - but I can not remove my leg without the hair of the rash again! The eruptions were so, itching, and is indescribable, I cover the entire leg, and had me in tears every time out, as it itches, I sleep on the way they take so itchy - and several days. Not to mention terribly ugly. Beatings, redness .. : (

Nothing worked. I have all kinds of razors, waxes, creams, gels, shaving, scrubs, Moisterisers, oils .. Feel. I went to the doctor. She said that with him, almost without treating even the control.

I feel a little woman with hairy legs .. and feels just as bad with an ugly skin rash, itching. And I'm so hot in the summer pants.

Is there anything I can do? Be men face shaver is a good thing to try? Please help, my confidence is almost gone. (which is never used to happen when I was a teenager, began to happen when I was 16 years. In the 20 now. I havnt a dress in public for four years put)

I am willing to buy expensive products for this summer, when they actually work. Cheaper is better, but, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment