Monday, February 22, 2010

Size Bridge Pins For Alvarez Rd 52-Gallon Freshwater Tank - NEWBIE?

52-Gallon Freshwater Tank - NEWBIE? - size bridge pins for alvarez rd

Hello everyone,

I am a beginner and through the creation of a freshwater aquarium - I have an aquarium 52Gallon and have already begun to install the tanks. I have about half an inch worth of bright yellow sand of the brand Marina, eight aquarium decorations made of plastic (Figures cuts only a "wreck" and the bridge for fish to hide, etc.) and is mainly for decoration. I work for plants, etc., but I will try to determine whether it is better to get plastic or real.

I bought it second-hand tank and got a filter (and 3 additional replacement), includes (with the lights, which work well) and a blue suit with a bunch of pin-sized holes and you get a "summit" at the end - I know that forAir, but I do not know if I do not need, or if I invest in an extra room in them. Would not it be better to use something like that, or I invest in real plants for the tank? What plant care, is not it? The next steps? Thx.

No comments:

Post a Comment