Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Short Heavy Period Can I Still Be Pregnant With An Early, Short Heavy Period?

Can I still be pregnant with an Early, Short Heavy Period? - short heavy period

My husband and I are trying to become pregnant. I just removed my spiral and had a cycle. So we started trying. But this cycle I started my period a week in advance. It was the 4th Day of bleeding, then out, if not suddenly stopped. Then, just days after a spot of blood and now nothing. I started my cycle tomorrow .... Can I be pregnant? I am thinking of buying a pregnancy test and crossing her fingers! Thank you in advance for any advice.

1 comment:

Beth said...

So that you may be pregnant, a test for a just cause can be passed. When I removed my spiral he had completely changed my cycel primarily to hormonal changes and that it is a little bit pregnant homrmones change much, but then a doctor told me it could happen. Above all, take care of you as usual, and if you congratulations and good luck:)

Post a Comment