Saturday, January 23, 2010

New York School Of Interior Design What Is A Good School For An Undergraduate Interior Design Program In New York City?

What is a Good School for an Undergraduate Interior Design program in New York City? - new york school of interior design

I have posted anything like this before, but I want more options. I'm back in high school and I'm trying desperately to find good schools for interior architecture and design. I think of the enrollment in an undergraduate program. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations for a school? I really appreciate your answers.

2 comments:

The Traditonal Home said...

New York City is the capital of interior and select a school that is very likely based on the amount payable for the title. The best school in the city of New York is at the Pratt Institute. If I thought I could live in New York is where I go. There is also the Fashion Institute of Technology, School of Visual Arts, New York School of Interior Design, and Institute of Technology in New York. The only public school is the Institute of Fashion. Outside the city of New York, Cornell University is an excellent option, but the Ivy League and the expensive side, but it is one of the top 5 schools in the interior of the country. And finally, there is at Syracuse University.

If you were outside of New York, the next village study Interior Design in Chicago and San Francisco. The Academy of Art University in San Francisco, will be wonderful.

Since you are a minor, I recommend you in a portfolio because I believe that most schools in New York, including those omitted, the applicationprovisions.

FM said...

Parsons School of Design is a design-school player in the country.

http://www.parsons.edu

Post a Comment